Our VET consultants will come onsite to provide tailored advice and guidance on any area of your organisation. The onsite requirements can vary depending on the scope of work required, from a half day to multiple days onsite.
Whether you are looking for a formal review of your documentation or an informal Q&A session, our VET consultants can provide support and advice to ensure your business is compliant against the requirements of the VET Standards and ESOS Framework.
Our VET consultants can provide tailored advice and guidance on key areas of compliance/development or review processes which could include but not limited to:
The Bakers Dozen
To assist RTOs with the transition to the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015, Velg Training is offering a 2 day workshop style opportunity to not only plan for the transition but to provide Professional Development (PD) to staff.
The focus of the workshop will be on procedures rather than policies as the procedures are the operational documents that are developed by the RTO to ensure consistent controls are in place for each of the RTO’s functions which in turn lead to compliance. There will be opportunities for policies to be discussed through the session.
Click here to see more information.
CRICOS Set Up and Compliance Assistance
Our VET Consultants can provide tailored advice and guidance on key areas of compliance and development as well as review processes which may include, but are not limited to:
VET Quality Framework (VQF) - ASQA Regulated RTOs
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011
- Data Provision Requirements 2012
- Fit and Proper Person Requirements (the requirements are now part of the Standards)
- Australian Qualifications Framework
Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) - VRQA Regulated RTOs
- AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards for Initial Registration
- AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards for Continuing Registration
Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) legislative Framework
Development or Review Assistance
- Training package implementation
- Course accreditation
- Compliance template development
- Training and Assessment Strategies (TAS)
- Assessment tools and associated resources
- Mapping guides
- Assessment validation and moderation
- HR requirements
- Licensing requirements
- Marketing and advertising
- Partnering and auspicing arrangements
- Policies and procedures
- Facilitate strategic/business planning
- Changes to Scope of Registration preparation
- Funding applications and tenders
Click here for additional information on CRICOS Set Up and Compliance.
External audit rectifications
Have you recently undertaken an external audit by the Regulator and now need assistance with providing rectification evidence, or you just want to check the evidence being submitted will address the issues outlined in the external audit report? Then contact Velg Training to see how our consultants can assist with rectification evidence.
Marketing Material Review
The Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 have specific requirements and stipulations surrounding marketing materials. Further to this, government funded programs may also have additional marketing requirements which must be met. Are your marketing materials compliant with these requirements?
A review of your marketing materials can be carried out via Correspondence or Face-to-Face, allowing you to choose the option which best suits the needs of your organisation.
Our experienced and highly skilled VET Consultants will provide a report providing you with feedback and identifying rectifications where applicable. This review can then be used to provide input to your annual quality assurance processes.
The Marketing Material Review supports compliance against the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and may include reviews of:
- Do you own an accredited course and need assistance with the re-accreditation process?
- Are you looking to accredit a course?
Click here for additional information on Course Accreditation assistance.
Many RTOs are making the decision to register as a VET FEE-HELP provider to enable potential learners to access government loans when undertaking VET qualifications. This involves an extensive application process which can be supported by engaging Velg Training’s consulting services for preparing VET FEE-HELP provider applications.
Velg Training can assist with these applications by:
- Advising the RTO of the eligibility requirements for registration;
- Discussing the application process;
- Reviewing existing RTO documentation;
- Assisting with the preparation of policies, procedures, templates and other compliance documentation;
- Submitting the application; and
- Assisting with follow-up requirements as requested by the Department of Education and Training as part of the application process.
Contact us for further information about VET FEE-HELP consulting.
Government Funded Training
There are many Government Funded Training programs that vary from state to state. We have a number of consultants that are able to assist with the specific program requirements.
What our clients are saying
“Velg Training delivered a service exactly how we wanted it to happen. This shows that Velg Training listens to their customers’ needs and expectations. The quality of outcomes we received was very thorough, detailed, comprehensive but easy to follow. Velg Training’s service has assisted us in improving our quality management system in a professional and friendly manner. I would recommend Velg Training to other training providers. If you would like someone to listen and understand, save time and get value for money – call Velg Training.”
A Del Rosario - Top End Training
Become a member and save!
Velg Training members receive a discount on all consulting services. Not a member? click here to see all the benefits of being a Velg Training member.
Contact us today!
Contact Velg Training via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or complete the enquiry form below.