RTO Setup & Compliance
Thinking of setting up an RTO? Let our VET specialist consultants talk to you about the compliance and business requirements so you can decide if this is the best option for your business. We can then further assist if you decide to set up the RTO business.
Velg Training can guide you through the process of setting up the RTO from the beginning through to the final stage where your business is registered as an RTO. We take the headache out of establishing what is required, how to present the documents and the steps to follow to be successful in the application.
As we progress through the application process we will prepare you and your team, and train you so that once your business is registered as an RTO you will be ready to take enrolments.
The application for initial registration as an RTO is a two step process. The initial step involves preparing the application, and all business and documentation for the operation of the business as an RTO including:
- Financial viability pack
- Policies and procedures
- Human resources documents
- Supporting documents such as business registration, insurances etc.
- Assessment and training materials
- Training and assessment strategies
Velg Training will prepare the majority of these documents with the exception of:
- The business plan and financial viability pack. We do provide templates for these but as it is your business we are unable to prepare these for you.
- Trainer matrix
- Assessment material – Velg Training will assist with the review of the assessments for a maximum of four (4) units of competence and make recommendations.
Click here to contact us for additional information on RTO Set Up.
Our VET Consultants can provide tailored advice and guidance on key areas of compliance and development as well as review processes which may include, but are not limited to:
VET Quality Framework (VQF) - ASQA Regulated RTOs
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements 2011
- Data Provision Requirements 2012
- Fit and Proper Person Requirements (the requirements are now part of the Standards)
- Australian Qualifications Framework
Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) - VRQA Regulated RTOs
- AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards for Initial Registration
- AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards for Continuing Registration
- VRQA Guidelines for VET Providers
Standards for Accredited Courses 2012
Development or Review Assistance
- Training package implementation
- Course accreditation
- Compliance template development
- Training and Assessment Strategies (TAS)
- Assessment tools and associated resources
- Mapping guides
- Assessment validation and moderation
- HR requirements
- Licensing requirements
- Marketing and advertising
- Partnering and auspicing arrangements
- Policies and procedures
- Facilitate strategic/business planning
- Changes to Scope of Registration preparation
- Funding applications and tenders
Our internal audit service is a great way to ensure your Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is meeting the requirements of the VET standards. A consultant will come onsite to conduct a full audit against the relevant standards and provide a written report within two weeks. Click here for further information on our Internal Audit consulting service.
Have you recently undertaken an external audit by the Regulator and now need assistance with providing rectification evidence, or perhaps you would like to check the evidence being submitted will address the issues outlined in the external audit report? Contact us on 07 3866 0888 or email us to see how our consultants can assist with rectification evidence.
What our clients are saying
“We requested onsite consulting to ensure staff were aware of the Standards required to run a compliant RTO. Content was tailored to our needs and delivered in an easily understandable format. Staff knowledge varied greatly and all found the day to be highly informative and worth the time taken away from their usual duties.”
E Stubbs - Lifeline Australia
Become a member and save!
Contact us today!
Contact Velg Training via email@example.com for more information or complete the enquiry form below.