QLD Schools - An Effective Approach to Mapping
Covering all requirements of a unit of competency is mandatory and mapping assessments to these requirements ensures learners are not being under or over assessed. This hands-on workshop will enable participants to map their assessments with confidence and leave the workshop with completed mapping for one unit of competency.
Key topics covered in the session
- Overview of assessment mapping
- Mapping techniques and templates
- Identifying and addressing gaps in assessment
Who should attend
- Qld Schools - RTO Manager/VET Coordinator
- Qld Schools - Heads of Department/Faculty
- Qld Schools - VET Teachers
|Brisbane||23 March 2017||
1/52 Jeffcott Street, Wavell Heights QLD 4012
25 attendee places per workshop. Repeat dates may be added once a workshop is full.
Minimum numbers are required for training to proceed.
- Registration: 8.00am - 8.30am
- Workshop: 8.30am - 11.30am
Bio of Presenters
Fiona Bogaart has over 10 years’ experience in the VET sector. Since 2010, Fiona has been a Qld Schools consultant supporting schools through VET services including internal audits, reviews, quality products and professional development, and is also on retainer for many schools on the Sunshine Coast. In 2014, Fiona became a Qld Schools consultant for Velg Training. From 2007-2012 Fiona was an RTO manager in Qld Schools and from 2011-2014 she was a member of the Senior Phase Network as part of Sustainable Partnerships Australia, an organisation that provides Professional Development opportunities to VET teachers. Fiona has qualifications in TAE50111, TAE50211, TAE40110 and BSB51607.
Cost of Workshop
- Member - $99.00 (incl. GST)
- Non-Member - $119.00 (incl. GST)
What to expect
- Arrival tea and coffee & morning tea
- PPT presentation and workbook
- Additional electronic resources
- Electronic statement of attendance
For further information about the workshop, please contact the Events Team at Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org