An Effective Approach to Mapping (QLD Schools Webinar)
Covering all requirements of a unit of competency is mandatory and mapping assessments to these requirements ensures learners are not being under or over assessed. This hands-on workshop will enable participants to map their assessments with confidence and leave the workshop with completed mapping for one unit of competency.
Key topics covered within webinar
- Reasons for mapping
- Methods of mapping
- Assessment design
- Mapping templates
- Unit by unit & clustered mapping
- Updating assessment
Who should attend
- Qld Schools - RTO Manager/VET Coordinator
- Qld Schools - Heads of Department/Faculty
- Qld Schools - VET Teachers
Date and Time
10 March 2017
- 10.00am - 11.00am (AEST: QLD)
Other time zones:
- 11.00am -12:00pm (AEDT: NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
- 9.30am - 10.30am (ACST: NT)
- 10.30am - 11.30am (ACDT: SA)
- 8.00am - 9:00am (AWST: WA)
NB. Can't make the session?
We send out all electronic resources to registrants within 48 hours of the session close. All Velg Training Webinars are scheduled in AEST (QLD time) - please check your timezone before logging on to the online training session.
This webinar is only for Queensland Schools registered with QCAA.
Bio of Presenter
Fiona Bogaart has over 10 years’ experience in the VET sector. Since 2010, Fiona has been a Qld Schools consultant supporting schools through VET services including internal audits, reviews, quality products and professional development, and is also on retainer for many schools on the Sunshine Coast. In 2014, Fiona became a Qld Schools consultant for Velg Training. From 2007-2012 Fiona was an RTO manager in Qld Schools and from 2011-2014 she was a member of the Senior Phase Network as part of Sustainable Partnerships Australia, an organisation that provides Professional Development opportunities to VET teachers. Fiona has qualifications in TAE50111, TAE50211, TAE40110 and BSB51607.
Cost of webinar
- Member - $49.00 (incl. GST)
- Non-member - $79.00 (incl. GST)
What to expect
Presented by Fiona Bogaart, you will be provided with the following resources after the event:
- Recording of the webinar (two week access)
- Additional electronic resources
- Electronic Statement of Attendance
Opportunities to interact
- Use a microphone to speak with trainer/attendees
- Raise your 'virtual hand' to engage in discussion
- Share your thoughts via online chat window
- Answer online polls that provide instant group feedback
NB. If you would like to send chat questions to the presenter, Fiona Bogaart, before the session, please email email@example.com.
Velg Training Webinar FAQs
For more information on this form of online professional development, supporting resources or to register for a test webinar, click here.
For further information about the webinar program, please contact Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org