Digital eLearning Tools: What's out there?
What’s out there in the e-learning space? Do you know what ‘gamification’, ‘flipped classroom’ and ‘augmented reality’ mean and how they could be incorporated into your training? This webinar examines key software, tools and approaches that could be used to implement a contemporary approach to e-learning in an RTO environment. It explores how e-learning technologies and pedagogies could be integrated into an RTO’s blended learning strategy. The webinar showcases a range of commercial and free tools, aimed at supporting the teaching of learners on-line, as well as enhancing the conducting of assessments and the facilitation of group work.
Key topics covered within webinar
- What's out there? (audience response systems, surveying tools, augmented reality options, infographic development, collaboration tools)
- How to integrate gamification
- What is a flipped classroom?
- Using social media to extend the learning
Who should attend
- RTO/Compliance Manager
Date and Time
3 May 2017
- 11.00am - 12.00pm (AEST: QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
Other time zones:
- 10.30am - 11.30am (ACST: NT, SA)
- 9.00am - 10.00am (AWST: WA)
NB. Can't make the session?
We send out all electronic resources to registrants within 48 hours of the session close. All Velg Training Webinars are scheduled in AEST (QLD time) - please check your timezone before logging on to the online training session.
Bio of presenter
Marc Ratcliffe is a multi-award-winning trainer, author and education entrepreneur. He is the CEO and founder of MRWED Training and Assessment, a private RTO that specialises in Trainer Training. He is a strong advocate for "edu-tainment" and believes that learner involvement and fun are integral to student success. He continues to be an in demand conference speaker and workshop facilitator, having presented at more than 50 conferences in a dozen countries in the past decade and was recently named as the winner of the “Best Training and Development Leadership” Award for 2017 at the World Training and Development Congress in Mumbai.
Cost of webinar
- Member - $49 (incl. GST)
- Non-member - $79 (incl. GST)
What to expect
Presented by Marc Ratcliffe, you will be provided with the following resources after the event:
- Recording of the webinar (two week access)
- Additional electronic resources
- Electronic Statement of Attendance
Opportunities to interact
- Use a microphone to speak with trainer/attendees
- Raise your 'virtual hand' to engage in discussion
- Share your thoughts via online chat window
- Answer online polls that provide instant group feedback
NB. If you would like to send chat questions to the presenter, Marc Ratcliffe, before the session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Velg Training Webinar FAQs
For more information on this form of online professional development, supporting resources or to register for a test webinar, click here.
For further information about the Webinar program, please contact the Events Team at Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: email@example.com