11 Ways to Manage Difficult Behaviours (Webinar)
What will be covered in the webinar
Every teacher/trainer encounters difficult behaviours and situations in their career. The behaviour of a few can have an enormous impact on the whole and as a result can critically injure the success of your programs. But wouldn’t it be great to have some sort of trainer’s first aid kit of items to get your sessions out of intensive care! This webinar will discuss 11 proven strategies aimed at minimising difficult behaviours and will model winning techniques that will help any trainer to create a positive and exciting program for their learners.
Key topics covered within webinar
- Common difficult behaviours
- How to minimise the impact of difficult behaviours
- 11 tools, tips and techniques in managing difficult behaviours
- Techniques and templates to support the tracking of vocational competence
- Reality Check – what happens when the techniques do no work?
Date and Time
23 August 2017
- 11.00am - 12.00pm (AEST: QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
Other time zones:
- 10.30am - 11.30am (ACST: SA, NT)
- 9.00am - 10.00pm (AWST: WA)
NB. Can't make the session?
We send out all electronic resources to registrants within 48 hours of the session close. All Velg Training Webinars are scheduled in AEST (QLD time) - please check your timezone before logging on to the online training session.
Bio of presenter
Who should attend
- RTO/Compliance Manager
- Head of Faculty/Depart/Area Manager
Cost of webinar
Member - $49 (incl. GST)
Non-member - $79 (incl. GST)
What to expect
Presented by Marc Ratcliffe, you will be provided with the following resources after the event:
- Recording of the webinar (two week access)
- Additional electronic resources
- Electronic Statement of Attendance
Opportunities to interact
- Use a microphone to speak with trainer/attendees
- Raise your 'virtual hand' to engage in discussion
- Share your thoughts via online chat window
- Answer online polls that provide instant group feedback
NB. If you would like to send chat questions to the presenter, Marc Ratcliffe, before the session, please email email@example.com.
Velg Training Webinar FAQs
For more information on this form of online professional development and supporting resources, click here.
For further information about the webinar program, please contact Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Fax: 07 3866 0899 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org