Training Games that Support Learning Transfer (Webinar)
In most situations, a carefully selected game or activity will support the trainer in attracting and maintaining interest in their session. If they are not playing they are straying, so we need to find the ying and yang relationship of content and supporting activity. Remember, games are not the antithesis of content. They help to challenge, reinforce, persuade, refocus and reassure participants. This webinar provides more than a dozen fun activities that can be used to support learning transfer.
Key topics covered within webinar
- Why we should plan games in training
- 12 activities that support learning transfer
- 6 keys to success when selecting training games
- How to adapt, adopt and applies activities to learning context
Who should attend
- Head of Faculty/Department/Area Manager
Date and Time
4 October 2017
- 11.00am - 12.00pm (AEST: QLD)
Other time zones:
- 12.00pm - 1.00pm (AEDT: NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
- 11.30am - 12.30pm (ACDT: SA)
- 10.30am - 11.30am (ACST: NT)
- 9.00am - 10.00am (AWST: WA)
NB. Can't make the session?
We send out all electronic resources to registrants within 48 hours of the session close. All Velg Training Webinars are scheduled in AEST (QLD time) - please check your timezone before logging on to the online training session.
Bio of presenter
Marc Ratcliffe is a multi-award-winning trainer, author and education entrepreneur. He is the CEO and founder of MRWED Training and Assessment, a private RTO that specialises in Trainer Training. He is a strong advocate for "edu-tainment" and believes that learner involvement and fun are integral to student success. He continues to be an in demand conference speaker and workshop facilitator, having presented at more than 50 conferences in a dozen countries in the past decade and was recently named as the winner of the “Best Training and Development Leadership” Award for 2017 at the World Training and Development Congress in Mumbai.
Cost of webinar
- Member - $49 (incl. GST)
- Non-member - $79 (incl. GST)
What to expect
Presented by Marc Ratcliffe from MRWED Training, you will be provided with the following resources after the event:
- Recording of the webinar (two week access)
- Additional electronic resources
- Electronic Statement of Attendance
Opportunities to interact
- Use a microphone to speak with trainer/attendees
- Raise your 'virtual hand' to engage in discussion
- Share your thoughts via online chat window
- Answer online polls that provide instant group feedback
NB. If you would like to send chat questions to the presenter, Marc Ratcliffe, before the session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Velg Training Webinar FAQs
For more information on this form of online professional development, supporting resources or to register for a test webinar, click here.
For further information about the Webinar program, please contact the Events Team at Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: email@example.com