Interpreting Audit Reports
ASQA has a new audit model in operation in 2017. The model is structured around your practices and behaviours in relation to five key phases of the student experience—marketing and recruitment; enrolment; support and progression; training and assessment; and completion. Your next audit will be more targeted (except for an initial audit) from information gathered about your operations. This will have been drawn information from data (including student surveys), the Annual Declaration, media, past compliance history, complaints, industry and government agencies and other internal risk intelligence – Provider Profiling.
Key topics covered within webinar
- Who are reports written for
- Why are they written in the particular style
- What are the characteristics of the report – breaking it down
- Where are the real issues
- How do we respond
- When do we respond
- What are the service standards
Who should attend
- RTO/Compliance Manager
- Head of Faculty/Dept/Area Manager
- Private Individual
- Government Officer
Date and Time
18 October 2017
- 11.00am - 12.00pm (AEST: QLD
Other time zones:
- 12.00pm - 1.00pm (AEDT: NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
- 11.30am - 12.30am (ACDT: SA)
- 10.30am - 11.30am (ACST: NT)
- 9.00am - 10.00am (AWST: WA)
NB. Can't make the session?
We send out all electronic resources to registrants within 48 hours of the session close. All Velg Training Webinars are scheduled in AEST (QLD time) - please check your timezone before logging on to the online training session.
Bio of presenter
Carol Hunter is the Principal of RTO Services and Consulting. Her experience in management in the VET sector in Queensland includes Director, Training Quality and Regulation; Manager, Audit Services and Manager; Training Secretariat to Training and Employment Recognition Council and Training Employment Board (Queensland) within the Department of Education and Training.
Carol has also worked in operational roles in both public and private RTOs, in policy and curriculum development; and as a secondary school teacher.
Cost of webinar
- Member - $49 (incl. GST)
- Non-member - $79 (incl. GST)
What to expect
Presented by Carol Hunter, you will be provided with the following resources after the event:
- Recording of the webinar (two week access)
- Electronic Statement of Attendance
Opportunities to interact
- Use a microphone to speak with trainer/attendees
- Raise your 'virtual hand' to engage in discussion
- Share your thoughts via online chat window
- Answer online polls that provide instant group feedback
NB. If you would like to send chat questions to the presenter, Carol Hunter, before the session, please email email@example.com.
Velg Training Webinar FAQs
For more information on this form of online professional development and supporting resources, click here.
For further information about the webinar program, please contact Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org