Five MORE Challenges for Assessors
The webinar will provide participants with an opportunity to update their knowledge and skills on a range of challenges faced by assessors. Your participation will support demonstration of continued development of assessor competence and VET knowledge and skills, as required by the Standards for Registered Organisations (RTOs) 2015, Clause 1.13.
Key topics covered within webinar
- Challenge 1: Unpacking a unit of competency
- Challenge 2: The evidence gathering process
- Challenge 3: Using evidence to make judgements
- Challenge 4: Providing feedback and guidance
- Challenge 5: Validating assessment strategies
Who should attend?
- RTO/Compliance Manager
- RTO/Compliance Coordinator
- Training Manager
Date and Time
10 May 2017:
- 11.00am - 12.00pm (AEST: QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
Other time zones:
- 10.30am - 11.30am (ACST: SA, NT)
- 9.00am - 10.00pm (AWST: WA)
NB. Can't make the session?
We send out all electronic resources to registrants within 48 hours of the session close. All Velg Training Webinars are scheduled in AEST (QLD time) - please check your timezone before logging on to the online training session.
Bio of presenter
John Dwyer is a national AQTF/VQF trainer and consultant with experience in education spanning more than 50 years. He brings extensive Registered Training Organisation (RTO) experience to Velg Training, having a comprehensive history in developing and delivering a range of workshops on assessment, compliance, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), moderation and validation processes relating to AQTF/VQF compliance. Previously, John was the Manager of the Competency Assessment and Development Services of the Global Institute for Learning and Development (GILD). John has been a pre-qualified AQTF consultant registered with Queensland’s Department of Education and Training (DET), and has also been employed on a contract basis through Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment as the TAA/TAE Technical Advisor for Audits.
Cost of webinar
- Member - $49 (incl. GST)
- Non-member - $79 (incl. GST)
What to expect
Presented by John Dwyer, Consultant with Velg Training, you will be provided with the following resources after the event:
- Recording of the webinar (2 week access)
- Additional electronic resources
- Electronic Statement of Attendance
Opportunities to interact
- Use a microphone to speak with trainer/attendees
- Raise your 'virtual hand' to engage in discussion
- Share your thoughts via online chat window
- Answer online polls that provide instant group feedback
NB. If you would like to send chat questions to the presenter, John Dwyer, before the session, please email email@example.com.
Velg Training Webinar FAQs
For more information on this form of online professional development, supporting resources or to register for a test webinar, click here.
For further information about the webinar program, please contact Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org