RTO Risk Management (Webinar)
This webinar will make brief reference to a standard risk management matrix and then apply this to the risks for a RTO arising from compliance requirements associated with the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations (or the Australian Quality Training Framework). John Dwyer will also discuss associated business risks for the RTO.
Participants will be asked to apply the risk management process to activities in their own RTO.
Key topics covered in the webinar
- Risk and risk management
- Risk management matrix
- Risks associated with the VQF/AQTF standards
- Handling identified risks
Who should attend
- Head of Faculty/Department/Area Manager
- Private Individual
Date and Time
8 March 2017
- 11.00am - 12.00pm (AEST: QLD)
Other time zones:
- 12.00pm - 1.00pm (AEDT: NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
- 11.30am - 12.30pm (ACDT: SA)
- 10.30am - 11.30am (ACST: NT)
- 9.00am - 10.00am (AWST: WA)
NB. Can't make the session?
We send out all electronic resources to registrants within 48 hours of the session close. All Velg Training Webinars are scheduled in AEST (QLD time) - please check your timezone before logging on to the online training session.
Bio of presenter
Cost of webinar
- Member - $49 (incl. GST)
- Non-member - $79 (incl. GST)
What to expect
You will be provided with the following resources after the event:
- Recording of the webinar (two week access)
- Additional electronic resources
- Electronic Statement of Attendance
Opportunities to interact
- Use a microphone to speak with trainer/attendees
- Raise your 'virtual hand' to engage in discussion
- Share your thoughts via online chat window
- Answer online polls that provide instant group feedback
NB. If you would like to send chat questions to the presenter, John Dwyer, before the session, please email email@example.com.
For further information about the webinar program, please contact Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org