RPL: Essential Skills and Knowledge an assessor should have!
Key topics covered within webinar
- 'Learning and assessment' and 'assessment only' pathways
- Credit transfer and RPL
- Evidence is always evidence of something
- The difference between 'what do I need evidence OF' and 'what evidence do I need?'
- The principles of assessment and rules of evidence
- Effective and efficient methods for gathering and recording evidence
Who should attend
- RTO/Compliance Manager
- Training Manager
Date and Time
12 July 2017
- 11.00am - 12.00pm (AEST: QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS)
Other time zones:
- 10.30am - 11.30am (ACST: SA, NT)
- 9.00am - 10.00am (AWST: WA)
NB. Can't make the session?
We send out all electronic resources to registrants within 48 hours of the session close. All Velg Training Webinars are scheduled in AEST (QLD time) - please check your timezone before logging on to the online training session.
Bio of presenter
Cost of webinar
- Member - $49 (incl. GST)
- Non-member - $79 (incl. GST)
What to expect
Presented by John Dwyer, you will be provided with the following resources after the event:
- Recording of the webinar (two week access)
- Additional electronic resources
- Electronic Statement of Attendance
Opportunities to interact
- Use a microphone to speak with trainer/attendees
- Raise your 'virtual hand' to engage in discussion
- Share your thoughts via online chat window
- Answer online polls that provide instant group feedback
NB. If you would like to send chat questions to the presenter before the session, please email email@example.com.
Velg Training Webinar FAQs
For more information on this form of online professional development, supporting resources or to register for a test webinar, click here.
For further information about the Webinar program, please contact the Events Team at Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org