The A-Z of Planning and Mapping Assessment
This workshop walks trainers and assessors through the important processes of assessment planning, determining the assessment focus, designing assessment and understanding the dimensions of competency. The session will also explore the significance of mapping, understanding competent performance and reviewing assessment.
Key topics covered in the session
- What competencies must assessors have?
- What does an assessment plan look like?
- What are assessment tools and assessment instruments?
- Key features of a good assessment tool
- Understanding competent performance and the dimensions of competency
- Evidence requirements and assessment methods
- Determining the focus of assessment
- Designing the assessment process
- Assessment mapping
- Reviewing assessment processes
Standards for RTOs 2015 addressed:
- SRTO 1.8
Who should attend
- Training managers & coordinators
- Trainers & assessors
- Compliance staff
|Brisbane||22 March 2017||
1/52 Jeffcott Street, Wavell Heights, QLD 4012
25 attendee places per workshop. Repeat dates may be added once a workshop is full.
Minimum numbers are required for training to proceed.
- Registration: 8.30am - 9.00am
- Full Day Workshop: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Bio of Presenters
Cost of Workshop
- Member - $359 (incl. GST)
- Non-Member - $390 (incl. GST)
What to expect
- Arrival tea and coffee & lunch
- PPT presentation and workbook
- Additional electronic resources
- Electronic statement of attendance
For further information about the workshop program, please contact the Events Team at Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org