|Member price||$55.00 inc GST|
|Non-member price||$77.00 inc GST|
In order to understand the processes followed by their chosen Registered Training Organisation (RTO) students need to be provided with a comprehensive guide that they can refer to after their induction program. This can be presented in a number of ways including a VET Student Handbook.
This VET Student Handbook Template provides a framework for RTOs to build upon and adapt to ensure all of the information needed by a student, and required by the Standards for RTOs 2015, is included in a comprehensive and easy to follow manner. It is provided as an unprotected MS Word document that can be edited as needed by the RTO.
The document includes:
- Cover page ready for the RTO’s branding, logo and contact details
- Comprehensive automatic Table of Contents covering off on 14 major topics
References to information:
- required by the Standards for RTOs 2015
- required by VET FEE-HELP funding arrangements
- related to the Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- A comprehensive list of additional information that can be included in the VET Student Handbook
The handbook can be printed and provided to students as a hard copy or converted to PDF and provided to students electronically via your website, intranet or student portal. The document is not password protected and your RTO can adapt the template to include logos, watermarks and other corporate branding.