Velg Training is committed to providing the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector community with quality, flexible and innovative services and products - the Membership program is no exception. Membership is available to all VET practitioners from private, public and enterprise training organisations as well as VET consultants.
Velg Training Members are provided with a login to the custom built Members Lounge, an online portal on the Velg Training website, where they can access hundreds of VET resources and news updates, discounts on professional development opportunities, consulting services and products and networking opportunities. To preview a list of the VET resources currently available, click here.
Watch our new Membership video for an overview of our Membership program and a tour of the revamped Members Lounge:
- Membership logo and Certificate of Membership for your eportfolio, advertising and promotion
- Dedicated Member Resource Developer
- Member eNews – receive a comprehensive round-up of VET sector news, delivered to your inbox every week!
- E-Alerts – receive immediate updates on high priority VET issues and Velg Training opportunities
- Fantastic discounts on event registrations including workshops, webinars, VET Summits and the National VET Conference
- Access to additional product and consulting discounts
- Advice and assistance from Velg Training staff on a wide range of VET matters
- Access to Members-only events and networking opportunities
BUILD YOUR SKILLS SETS
- Access hundreds of resources: VQF/AQTF compliance, assessment, auditing, employability skills, recognition of prior learning, training & assessment strategies, validation and VET basics
- Access current ‘VET research’ and statistics
- Access vital ‘VET on the net’ links and resources for the VET sector
MAKE ESSENTIAL CONNECTIONS
- Access to custom built online networking forum via the Velg Training Members Lounge
- Connect with Velg Training Members from your state and territory at our professional development events, National VET Conference and VET Summit
- Interact with VET professionals using Velg Training’s social media networks
STOP LOOKING – START USING
Become a Velg Training Member today to expand your VET sector knowledge, build your skill sets and make connections within the VET community.
Membership is fully tax deductible and provides access to a range of member-only privileges, events, products, VET research and statistics.
Velg Training Members have access to niche training opportunities, details on upcoming grants and tenders relevant to the tertiary education sector and access to a specialist consultants register on the Grants & Tenders website for only $250 (plus GST), per 12-month subscription. For more information, click here.
*advice is limited to responding to brief, general VET queries. Specific review of RTO documents or processes will constitute half or full-day consulting rates.