Velg Training is committed to providing the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector community with quality, flexible and innovative services and products - the Membership program is no exception. Membership is available to all VET practitioners from private, public and enterprise training organisations as well as VET consultants. Velg Training prides itself on being a member serving organisation.
Velg Training Members are provided with a login to the custom built Members Lounge, an online portal on the Velg Training website, where they can access hundreds of VET resources and news updates, discounts on professional development opportunities, consulting services and products and networking opportunities.
To preview a list of the VET resources currently available in the Members Lounge, please click here.
Watch our Membership video for an overview of our Membership program or Download our Membership flyer [PDF 398 KB]
- Membership logo and Certificate of Membership for your eportfolio, advertising and promotion
- Dedicated Member Resource Developer
- Member eNews – receive a comprehensive round-up of VET sector news, delivered to your inbox every week!
- E-Alerts – receive immediate updates on high priority VET issues and Velg Training opportunities
- Fantastic discounts on event registrations including workshops, webinars, VET Summits and the National VET Conference
- Complimentary Professional Development (PD) opportunities through our Members Lunch Box series of webinars
- Access to additional product and consulting discounts
- Advice and assistance from Velg Training staff on a wide range of VET matters*
- Access to Members-only events and networking opportunities
- Over 50 VelgCasts which are just like a PodCast, a digital audio file made available on our Members Lounge for downloading. We tackle timely VET Topics in short sharp information VelgCasts
- Access to a Members-Only Validation Directory resource for the purpose of being able to connect and network with other members for validation activities
- Our exclusive Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 At a Glance resource – assisting you in navigating the requirements of the Standards quickly and easily
*Advice is limited to responding to brief, general VET queries. More in-depth questions or specific review of RTO documents or processes may require a formal consulting quote to be raised. For more information on Velg Training consulting services, please click here.
Build Your Skill Sets Via the Online Members Lounge
- Access to an extensive library of resources covering compliance, assessment, auditing, LLN, recognition of prior learning, training & assessment strategies, validation and VET basics
- Access current ‘VET research’ and statistics
- Access vital ‘VET on the net’ links and resources for the VET sector
Make Essential Connections
- Connect with Velg Training Members from your state and territory at our professional development events, National VET Conference, VET Summit, workshops and webinars
- Interact with VET professionals using Velg Training’s social media networks
- Connect and network with other Velg Training members for the purpose of Validation activities
- At our exclusive Members only networking events
Membership Logo & Certificate
Displaying the Velg Training Membership Logo is an excellent way to demonstrate you are part of the Australian VET sector's peak member-serving organisation. All Velg Training Members are provided with a Certificate of Membership. Individual Membership Certificates include the Individual Members name, while Corporate Membership Certificates include the organisations name.
Special Membership Offers
The below businesses now have great offers to help Velg Training Members save even more! You must be logged on as a Velg Training Member to view these benefits via the Members Benefit Program page in the Members Lounge.
Interested in participating in the Membership Benefits Program?
If your business would like further information about participating in the Membership Benefits Program, please contact our Membership Team on 07 3866 0888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Members are Saying
"Dear Velgy people!
Just wanted to congratulate you on this initiative! Thanks again for providing this support to members…..this makes us want to keep being members!"
Roger Millroy, Major Training Group
"I am very grateful that my company paid the fee for me to be able to join Velg’s membership and I believe that’s a very smart decision. When I joined the membership, I received very warm welcome phone calls and card in the mail. Being a new RTO Compliance Officer, though having worked in the RTO industry for many years, there are still a lot of challenging questions and grey areas that I am hesitating about. I believe that’s very common in our industry, given the frequency of regulation/guideline changes. Velg always responses to my query in a timely manner and have provided very useful advices. Being able to access Velg’s very thorough reference materials is certainly another advantage of being Velg member."
X Zhang, Simmonds and Bristow Pty Ltd
"I am always highly impressed with the wonderful customer service and support we enjoy from the Velg team. Thank you!"
Rhonda Bacchi, Onfit Training College
Contact us today!
For further information about the membership program, or to enquire about our membership packages or benefits, please contact the Membership Team at Velg Training, email@example.com or phone 07 3866 0888 and select option '4' for membership.