What will be covered
Velg Training recognise that owning and managing an RTO goes beyond maintaining compliance and developing training and assessment materials. Business development, human resource management, marketing, innovation, and entrepreneurship all play their own part in the growth of a successful RTO.
In support of what it takes to run a successful RTO, Velg Training will be hosting the VET CEO Conference on 2 June 2017. The Conference program has been designed to address fundamental aspects of day-to-day RTO operations, as well as to explore critical components of future-proofing any business; strategy and planning, managing growth, and leadership.
The opportunity to hear from other leaders and to gain valuable insights into various approaches to key topics, is one no RTO CEO should miss.
Simply click on the 'pink register button' to register your seat today!
Key topics covered in the day
- Managing Growth
- Workplace Culture
- CEO Case Study
- Panel Session
Date & Time
2 June 2017
- Registration: 8.00am - 8.30am
- Conference: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Networking Function: 5.00pm - 6:00pm
Park Hyatt Melbourne
Who should attend
- CEOs of Registered Training Organisations
- Owners of Registered Training Organisations
What does registration include
Each of the following per delegate registration:
- Entry to all conference sessions throughout the day
- Access to the trade exhibition
- Arrival tea/coffee
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Conference satchel and electronic resources from sessions
- Entry to the Networking Drinks on Friday evening (2 June 2017)
Cost of Conference
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Early Bird Registration
(closes 31 March 2017)
(closes 26 May 2017)
Important notice - no refunds will be given for registrations to the 2017 VET CEO Conference after Thursday 20 April 2017 (as per terms and conditions).
For further information about the 2017 VET CEO Conference, please contact the Events Team at Velg Training.
Ph: 07 3866 0888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org