How does it work?
1. Follow the links above to claim your discount code and sign up for your Magic Map account. Every account starts with a 7-day free trial so you can see if Magic Map is right for you.
2. Sync your unit data. ‘Syncing’ means we draw data directly from training.gov.au. In one click, you can sync:
● Your RTO’s complete course offering
● An entire course’s index of units
● Individual units
3. Map online. Collaborate with your team, utilise version control, securely save work in the cloud, duplicate mapping templates with ease, and more when you work online within Magic Map.
4. Download templates. Easily download your maps and mapping templates as Excel, Word, or PDF documents.
5. Apply new unit releases with one click. Receive an alert whenever training.gov.au issues an update to a unit you have mapped. Easily duplicate your affected maps and auto-update them with the new release.
6. Enjoy magical support. Book a live support session, chat with us online, give us a call, and browse our online tutorials and extensive knowledge base.