Velg Training want to make your life easier! Custom designed products, created with precision and care, have been designed especially for you. All of our ready-to-use templates and webinar recordings are now available in one easy-to-find place.
The Velg Training VET Directory is a searchable database of organisations and consultants that specialise in Vocational Education and Training (VET) products and services. Our aim is to provide a resource for finding a wide range of products that can be browsed by specific search parameters.
19 March 2021
Given the uncertainty that still exists around nationally acceptable event sizes and the capacity for interstate travel, Velg Training has decided the
The event will encourage, motivate and validate your current practices and deliver content that is thought-provoking and relevant to your future. We want to help you develop a shared vision and strengthen your network. We recognise that owning and managing an RTO goes beyond maintaining compliance and developing training and assessment materials!
Take Charge in 2021 and be inspired by thought leaders and approaches that could help shape the direction of your RTO. The program has been tailored specifically to address the needs of not only CEOs but senior leaders and key decision-makers of an RTO, to explore critical components of future-proofing your business. Using the Zoom platform, Velg Training will deliver these much-sought-after presenters directly to you, to present sessions that YOU helped shape. Your feedback informed the program!
You asked: We deliver!In response to the question: If you could choose a session topic of interest that was not covered in this year's program, what would it be? Delegates requested content to address the following topics:
|CHECK OUT OUR PROGRAM HERE|
What delegates of the 2019 VET CEO Conference also had to say:
“This was my first time attending and I took a lot away from the event. I certainly hope to have the opportunity to attend again next year” M Grayson
“My COO and I absolutely enjoyed every single session that was offered. I genuinely felt that much consideration has been given to meeting the needs of CEO's in the RTO space and to grow their skills. Each session was unique and inspiring and to be honest, I'm pleased that there were no choices with the sessions as it was beneficial to be involved in each and every one of them” B Russon
“It is a well worthwhile investment and was totally beneficial. It reset me both personally and professionally. You have the formula correct on this conference” D Vecchio
“As managers and directors today we rarely have the opportunity to be coached, the conference allows up the opportunity to reflect on our own practice and self-evaluate, wonderfully enlightening!” M Rushton
Each of the following, per delegate registration:
Absolutely! You will have been contacted by our events team via email to advise of the change to a Virtual Event with details about your automatic registration at the event in 2021. Please contact us if you have any further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes! Whilst the content has been designed with CEOs and Senior Leaders in mind, it is also very applicable to anyone who is part of the key decision-making processes in your RTO
Please note your registration a is a two-step process:
1. Purchase your ticket from our website. Once you have PAID for your event, you will receive a confirmation email that contains a link so that you can register your SEAT on our webinar platform
2. Register your SEAT on the Zoom platform. (This process is similar to checking in for a flight and selecting your seat on the plane)
Simply enter your full name and email address using the link provided inside your confirmation email to register for the unique Zoom URL.
You will be sent an email from Zoom, which will contain a unique URL link to the Virtual Event.
For a handy guide about how to use the Zoom platform and register please copy and paste the following URL: https://velgproduction.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/public/files/191218_Zoom_Attendee_Procedure_5e2f80114a811.pdf
If at any time you have any questions about the Registration Process, please do not hesitate to contact the events team: email@example.com (Ph: 07 3866 0888)
At a minimum you will require:
- A personal computer or laptop to view the presentation (Mac or PC)
- Ability to receive audio (either using a telephone to dial-in or mic and speakers (headset) connected to your computer)
For PC-Based Organisers and Attendees:
- Required: Windows® 7-10, Vista, XP or 2003 Server (Linux is not supported)
- Required: Internet Explorer® V8 or Later, Mozilla® Firefox® V34 or Later, Google® Chrome® V34 or later or Microsoft Edge V12 or later
- Required: Internet connection, with cable modem, DSL or better recommended
- Recommended: Dual core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with at least 2 GB of RAM
For Mac-Based Organisers and Attendees
- Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®), OS X 10.7 (Lion®)
- Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
- Required: Intel processor with 512 MB of RAM or better recommended
To trial your current operating system, please contact us for a test by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type||Member Price||Non-member Price|
|VET CEO Conference - Virtual Event
Closes Mar 17, 2021